MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION: VIP SUBSCRIBE & SAVE POINTE SHOE PROGRAM - Nikolay - Nova FLEX (0524/2N) - SUPER HARD SHANK - Pointe Shoes - (GSO)Regular price $125.00 Save $-125.00
PLEASE READ: If you order from this listing by mistake (hoping to get stock shoes shipped immediately) and need to cancel, please note that a 5% restocking fee will be deducted out of your refund. We appreciate your understanding that these processing fees do not get returned to us.
Take the hassle out of trying to find your pointe shoes when you need them most!
Let Carolina Dancewear stock your shoes and have a shipment at your door every month STRESS FREE!
Sign up for our VIP Subscribe & Save Pointe Shoe Program and leave the worrying to us! You will receive 10% OFF every shipment and FREE US SHIPPING! You will also earn rewards points that can be redeemed when shopping other dancewear needs with us both online and in-store (excluding monthly subscriptions).
Returns are the responsibility of the customer. See our Return Policy for more details.
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
The model is made with two innovative technologies:
- PRO technology makes these pointe shoes almost noiseless on stage.
- FLEX technology used in the shank construction ensures easier roll-up from demi-pointe to pointe.
- Lightweight and increased durability due to special elastic paste.
- A wider platform than the 3007 providing excellent balance.
- Bonded satin in vamp area for extra smooth surface.
- Perfect fit due to lower heel height vs. 3007.
- Longer and supportive wings provide flexibility due to elastic paste.
LAST TYPE: 2007
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: S, M, H, SH